Tuesday 21 July 2009

First Blog.

At this point in time, I don't have much to write home about, and havn't really planned to write much down here. But hey, here goes nothing...

So the past few months have been weird for me. Aaaaand I guess a lot has happened, although not to many people but me.

I've dropped out of uni, moved back in with my parents after three years away, and amd trying to find a career in.... something. I'm working as a Chef at the moment, but I don't think it'll pan out long term. It's not something I could see myself doing for an extended period of time. The place is pleasant enough, as is the job itself, it's just not glorious enough. I guess I'll carry on writing, hence the start of this blog.

I plan to write reviews up here, post some music and what not, and work in that way. I mean, I've hit rock bottom right? 21 and living back at home after 3 glorious years of freedom? So I guess I'll carry on writing.

Cheers, Sven.

No comments:

Post a Comment